Sweden’s biggest fashion party!
Elle awarded 13 categories, and celebrated these fantastic winners with a party at Stockholm’s Grand Hotel. It all started with a thought to notice and light up Swedish designers who work with fashion. Photographers, stylists, hair & makeup, designers e.t.c.
- To get together all these fashion people at a large party.
- This is the 12th year of ELLE-gala ever arranged in Sweden. It has grown large since the start.
- 13 categories, and 5 fashion shows during one party evening.
- But the basic ideá is the same. To collect these fantastic people, who work hard with fashion for a large party.
- That is what you will see in a picture collection we put together for you here, have fun and enjoy!
- Wonderful arranged gala evening as always by Micael Bindefeld AB.
- See you 2010 again…..
Best dressed man: Håkan Hellström
Best fashion photographer: Marcus Ohlsson
Best dressed woman: Lykke Li
Best international designer: Luella Bartley
Best H&M scholar chip: Nudie
Best model: Sara Blomqvist
Best party and stage clothes: Carina Berg
Best hairstylist & makeup: Fredrik Stambro
Best eye catcher of the year: Lars Wallin
Best fashion designer: Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair
Best H&M scholar chip (New): Noir & Blanc
Price of honour: Margareta Van Den Bosch
Best stylist: Robert Rydberg